Cheltenham is the ideal destination for a spot of Christmas shopping and for those who fancy combining shopping with some evening fun in Cheltenham there is still plenty of time to take advantage of Hilden Lodge’s sparkling Christmas Special offer.
Alternatively why not make a break from all that shopping and head to Hilden House for their delicious Winter Warming Afternoon Tea? Our beautiful Georgian dining room is just 5 minutes from the bustling shops and the perfect place to treat yourself to homemade sandwiches and cakes.
Let us remind you of our favourite Christmas shopping destinations in Cheltenham:
(1) Head for Montpellier and The Suffolks for the wonderful choice of independent shops selling jewellery, gifts and homeware such as Milly B’s on Great Norwood Street. More independents can be found on Bath Road including Rosa Blue selling beautiful homewares.
(2) Cheese works – certainly one of our favourite shops in Cheltenham and one of the best 50 food shops in the UK according to the Independent. Selling a wide range of cheeses, hampers, hams and chocolates, Cheeseworks is sure to satisfy all your epicurean desires for the festive season!
(3) Cheltenham’s Farmers Market is your one-stop destination for organic and free-range meat from traditional breeds, fresh and smoked fish, wines, ciders, apple juice, chutneys, vinegars, fruit syrups and an abundance of fresh produce. The last ones of the year are being held on The Promenade on Friday 14th December and Friday 21st December between 9 am and 3 pm.
(4) Dottie Chic – a recent discovery for us and a real treasure trove of original womenswear and accessories.
(5) The Promenade – still a firm favourite with its huge array of High Street names.
Cheltenham is the perfect destination for a Christmas shopping and our Managers at Hilden Lodge and Hilden House are on hand to offer further advice on the best shops both here in our beautiful Regency town and also further afield in the idyllic villages of the Cotswolds.